toki necklace "shu" IRODTOKINECSHU
"Shu" --Japanese red "vermilion" with a profound feeling
Necklace with the image of time (Time is "toki" in Japanese ).
Lacquer is applied to the inside of the hollow glass.
The design is suitable for both casual and formal wear.
The color of lacquer changes over time.
Enjoy the beautiful colors of lacquer and the beauty of glass.
It is a collaboration product of "Zouhiko" which is a lacquer maker with a history of more than 350 years and "PlusAlpha".
All of product is designed by Satoshi Tomizu from "PlusAlpha".
- Body: heat-resistant glass, lacquer
Metal fittings: 10KYG
- Glass: width 8 mm x height 10 mm
* Because it is handmade, the size is slightly different one by one.
Chain length: 45 cm
* Can be changed to 50 cm +2000 yen (excluding tax)
- Additional explanation
- (1) The following accessories are included.
・ Custommade jewerly box
(2) Please note that the colors may differ slightly as the images are taken with lighting.
*All listed prices are excluding tax. If you purchase in Japan, a consumption tax will be charged separately at the time of payment.
▼ Please choose the color and size ▼